The Amalfi Coast is not only enchanting beaches and good food to be enjoyed exclusively in summer but it is also nature and sport. The hiking trails are scattered throughout the coast, and offer truly unique views and experiences.
So backpack on your shoulder and suitable shoes, here is our personal ranking of the best hiking trails on the Amalfi Coast
5) Path Of The Fish Fox – Furore (Low Difficulty)
In fifth place a short excursion, not excessively difficult, but very, very exciting.
It starts from the Church of S. Elia in Furore up to the Fiordo di Furore in about 40 minutes.
A staircase in the shade of a carob tree will make you follow the ancient path of the farmer-fisherman. Initially steep, however, you can enjoy the view of the sea as you go down: the final stop is a fishing village made up of small perched houses
4) Maiori – Convent Of San Nicola – Minori (Low Difficulty)
The objective of the route is to reach the Convent of San Nicola between Maiori and Minori (you can start from both countries) for this suggestive mountain path with low difficulty and a duration of about 2 hours.
We are not at excessively high heights but you can still enjoy the view of the peaks of Monte Sant’Angelo, Monte Finestra and the Monti del Demanio.
3) The Path Of Praia – Bomerano – Marina Di Praia (Medium Difficulty)
We increase a bit of difficulty with the path closest to us in Masavillas, the one that leads from Bomerano to Marina di Praia for about 4 km.
Departure from the central square of Bomerano, a hamlet of Agerola, walking on the mulattera to reach the cave of Santa Barbara. From there on towards Praino and Vettica Maggiore and then move on to the coastal road.
2) Valle Delle Ferriere – Amalfi – Scala (Low Difficulty)
A real natural oasis, an immersion in the green with the typical atmosphere of canyons: you will feel like you have entered a fantasy novel.
It is possible to reach the Valle delle Ferriere either from Amalfi where the route will be uphill or from Minuta di Scala where the route will be downhill. During this path you will cross the Valle dei Mulini, with the remains of the ancient paper mills, up to the Ferriere crossed by the Canneto stream.
1) Path of the Gods – Agerola – Positano (medium difficulty)
The most famous path of the Amalfi Coast, about 5 hours walking with a difference in height of 600 meters, called “degli dei” for the divine landscape that you can enjoy. An atmosphere immersed in silence and tranquility with Capri in front of you.
Continuing you will arrive at the Grotta del Biscotto and cross the Monte Serra pass. Once you arrive in Nocelle we recommend a last effort: 1500 steps separate you from Positano where you can take a regenerating bath before tackling the return
- Masavillas Recipes: the fruit tart
- The Angel Flight
- Pastiera Napoletana Recipe
- Herculaneum: a must to visit starting from Amalfi Coast
- CiùCiù Chef's recipe for Masavillas: Italian Carnival Fritters
- Naturarte: the open-air museum of Praiano
- Night Life: Africana Famous Club, the history of nightlife in Campania
- Handmade Caprese Sandals, style of Amalfi Coast
- Lemon Spritz: Special Spritz of the Amalfi Coast
- The Most Beautiful Beaches of the Amalfi coast